I give you the Christmas Edition of my happiness list. Happiness is….
- your little Mazda 3 transporting you and your boyfriend 635.4 miles across two states for various celebrations.
- singing Christmas songs loudly in said Mazda while your boyfriend silently smiles and keeps comments about your awful voice to himself.
- seeing family!!! and playing with their cute babies and dogs!!
- eating a snot load of cookies and chocolates and not freaking out about it ’cause you realize it is not everyday that you come across a giant tray of carbs baked with love by your aunts.
- crock pot meats. crock pots are brilliant for feeding crowds of 30 plus people. throw in some meat, a little something liquidy and let it do its thing. why did i not invent crock pots?
- listening to your body well enough to know that it craves veggies and water after all the cookies and meats and alcoholic beverages.
- planning to make black bean soup for dinner tonight with your new immersion blender!!!!
- arriving home to find your camera is miraculously working again! yehaw! i seriously turned it on last night just to check if it was functioning and it appears to be working again. weird.
- making a big old green smoothie dinner for you and your boyfriend and chilling on the couch after completing your first holiday season together
Ah yes. Good times. So I owe you all some breakfasts from my time without a camera. I will extend the challenge in order to truly have 30 days of photographed breakfasts. I am also scheming up a cookbook challenge of some sort for January. Stay tuned.
Hope you all had great Christmas celebrations. I am excited to read blogs and see what everyone was up to!